SEED Winnipeg Inc.
About SEED Winnipeg Inc.
SEED offers free programs to individuals living on low incomes through two departments:
Business Development Services:
* BEST Program helps businesses in all stages of development, from testing the idea to business planning and consulting after start.
* Recognition Counts provides loans to skilled immigrants seeking qualification recognition in professions and trades.
Asset Building Programs:
* Matched Savings Programs help participants save for a wide range of assets and household needs.
* Money Management Training Community organizations can request workshops for their participants or program delivery staff.
* Access to Benefits helps participants access government benefits, file income tax returns and open RESPs and bank accounts
Products & Services